Applications and call out's for the Market season ahead are opening, don't miss your chance to exhibit at London's top craft and illustration fairs! I've rounded up some of my faves below;
- Crafty Fox These guys were at the forefront of the craft market scene and for that reason they know how to put on an amazing event that is a delight for customers and stallholders alike, now in residency at 'Mercato Metropolitano' in Borough
- The London Illustration Fair Aimed more at illustration but they have a wide variety of exhibitors and the space at the Oxo tower wharf is amazing! This is a long 3 and a half day event and it's constantly busy with visitors!
- Renegade Our friends from across the pond visit once a year to host an extravaganza of an event filling the Truman Brewery with an eclectic mix of the UK's best design, craft and illustration practitioners I've done this event three years in a row!
- Illustrator's Fair - The House of Illustration host a biannual illustrator's fair under the canopy outside their venue at Granary Square King's Cross, usually attracting close to 100 vendors the market is buzzing with inspiring work!
- Urban Maker's East - These guys are super on it, regularly hosting events, pop ups and markets around the East End of London in great venues
Top tips: If you are interested in applying to any markets now or in the future then get subscribed to their mailing list to hear about what opportunities are coming up and when to apply. Also many of them run really awesome blogs filled with top tips for getting prepped for a fair and articles on what to bring etc!